Gray Nicolls Test Upper Body Armour. The combination of Gray-Nicolls CCT and AXM along with our new Interflow Venting ensures that confidence, comfort and courage is offered as standard throughout our Body Armour Range.
- Interflow venting
- Double towel straps
- Lycra edging
- Mesh vent
- Lycra backing
- Composite Core Technology :
- POLY ARMOUR : The high molecular density of this polymer makes it ideal for dissipating shock waves longitudinally within its structure.
- For this reason, Poly Armour is ultra thin and lightweight.
- IMPACT FOAM : The closed-cell structure of this foam gives optimum compression resistance to ball impacts, while efficiently absorbing painful shockwaves.
- These properties hugely reduce ball rebound, and minimise the chance of being caught out after impact.
- DIFFUSER FOAM : This medium density closed-cell foam offers a secondary level of shock resistance, by diffusing the shock waves within the softer polymer structure.
- Only a medium thickness of this material is needed to take the sting out of an impact.
- VAPOUR FOAM : The open-cell structure of this lightweight foam allows sweat vapour to pass through it, for increased comfort during long innings.
- Owing to the low density of this foam, it moulds well to the user’s body, giving a soft feel for the perfect fit.
- Size : Medium.
Customer Reviews for Gray Nicolls Test Upper Body Armour
You're making our website better ... thanks!