Speedo ® Fastskin3 Elite Open Water suits are designed for the open water swimmer with serious competitive objectives. Compression Fit, Body Stability Web and low drag Pulse-Power fabric technology gives the athlete greater stability and a more hydrodynamic profile, helping to gain precious fractions of a second. Additional leg coverage enhances the benefits of the Body Stability Web.
- This suit has been fully approved by FINA.
- Developed as part of the world's first Racing System, engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony.
- Engineered compression fit that works with the athlete's body to create the most efficient shape.
- Internal loops to hold nutrition packs securely.
- Body Stability Web is a network of sewn seams and panels that provides targeted support for a hydrodynamic and neutral swimming position.
- 4 way flat seams are low profile for comfort and less drag.
- Advanced C6 water repellency reduces water absorption and suit weight in the water.
- Sleek design.
- Composition: 70% polyamide, 30% elastane/60% polyamide, 40% elastane
Ladies Fastskin Open Water Recordbreaker Legskin
The following size guide is specifically for the following racing suits:
Fastskin Open Water Recordbreaker Legskin
Our racing suit sizing is based on centimetre measurements:
Body Loop - place the beginning of the tape measure on the middle of the shoulder. Run the tape measure over the fullest part of your bust down between your legs and up your back to the start point on your shoulder
*please note that for longer sizes the body loop measurement is larger
Chest - Measure over the fullest part of your bust and around your back
Waist - Measure around your navel
Thigh - Measure around the widest part of the thigh
Rather than making a selection based on your size in previous racing suits, Speedo recommends that you measure yourself and select the correct size according to the charts below.
|Speedo Size||Body Loop|
|SR4||144 - 148||87 - 89 (35")||67 - 69||51|
|SR5||153 - 156||90 - 92 (36")||70 - 71||52|
|SR6||158 - 161||93 - 95 (37")||72 - 73||53|
|SR7||163 - 166||96 - 98 (38")||74 - 75||54|
|SR8||168 - 171||99 - 101 (40")||76 - 77||55|
Mens Fastskin Openwater Legskin
Our racing suit sizing is based on your waist measurement. Rather than making a selection based on your size in previous racing suits, Speedo recommends that you measure yourself and select the correct size according to the chart below.
(inches / cm)
|SR4||28 - 29" / 71 - 74|
|SR6||30 - 31" / 76 - 79|
|SR7||32" / 80 - 83|
|SR8||33" / 84 - 85|
|SR10||34 - 35" / 86 - 89|
Customer Reviews for Speedo Ladies Fastskin3 Openwater Legskin
You're making our website better ... thanks!