The Apollo Polyurethane Coated Kettlebells are coloured for ease of weight recognition, a handy piece of equipment for use in all sorts of fitness regimes.
- Kettlebells are weights that can be lifted like ordinary dumbbells, but can also be swung about for an intense cardio workout.
- With kettlebells you can have a workout in very little space that will get your heart pumping and exercise your whole body.
- With a pair of these you can burn up just as many calories, as going for a run, all you need is the room to swing your arms.
- There are hundreds of exercises you can do with a kettlebell, exercising your whole body, in little space.
- Sold individually.
- Polyurethane is a unique material that offers the elasticity of rubber combined with the toughness and durability of metal. Because urethane is available in a very broad hardness range.
Customer Reviews for Apollo Kettlebell
5 out of 5 Bell
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Feb 2016)
First class service, arrived next day. Does what it says on the tin. Would strongly recommend this company and use them in the future
4 out of 5 Apollo kettlebell
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Dec 2014)
Really pleased with my kettlebells, like the handles great to use. Good distinction with the colours and graphics on the kettlebells, wasn't sure about the flat bit on the bottom at first but okay especially when picking up & down during workout.
5 out of 5 Kettle Bells
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 Jul 2014)
Hi yes the product is good thanks and they are of good quality and seem to be of good quality
5 out of 5 Great product
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Jun 2014)
These do what they say - they are weights! But the different colours are great as are the stands on the base that mean they stand up well. Also one of the weights was damaged when it arrived - it just got damaged in transit as things do sometimes but Newitts just sent out a new one straight away - no fuss - great service
You're making our website better ... thanks!