The beauty of the Bison Bulldog Sled is that it isn't limited to only being a sled or prowler. It can be used for upper body work, floor work, strongman drills and two man drills.
- The 'belly' section can be loaded up using Weight Plates, Kettlebells, Dumbbells and pretty much anything you can get your hands on when performing drags, sprints or pulls!
- Weight plates can be secured on the purpose made spigots and locked securely in place with the locking pins provided when performing upper body and overhead exercises.
- The Medium Bulldog sled will not fit Olympic Weight plates on the spigots. But plates that have a collar to outer edge diameter less than 130mm can be used with ease.
- With the use of an example 10kg 35mm thickness weight plate, the sled has a loading capacity of 130kg.
- With the gross weight of the sled (22kg) this gives a total functional weight of 152kg, (plates are not included).
- The Large Bulldog Sled can house a full set of Olympic Weight Plates (240kg in total) when being used in drags, crawls, pushes or pulls.
- Together with the gross weight of the Sled, the total functional weight would be a monstrous 278kg! (plates are not included).
- Both sleds have a single tow hook point for the attachment of hip belts or shoulder harnesses using a Carabiner (purchased separately).
Range of exercises to be performed
These include but are not limited to:
- Upright rows, Log Press, Push Press, Overhead Lunges, Overhead Walking Lunges, Overhead Squats, Bear Crawls, Reverse Bear Crawls, Sprint Drags, Prowler Sprints, Upright Rows and Tricep Dips. Far more than your normal prowler!
Customer Reviews for Bison Bulldog Sled
You're making our website better ... thanks!