Grays ® G500 Junior Hockey Shoe, an outstanding brightly coloured junior shoe.
- Durable lightweight shoe with key supportive elements to help reduce the stress and strain on the body.
- Upper Construction - Combination of supple dual layered mesh provides breathability and comfort reducing weight and allows the upper to move with the foot using a high grade PU base and toe box.
- Dual LS Cradle - Provides lateral forefoot stability, while allowing the upper to move with the foot.
- Toe Box - Durable drag resistant toe box reinforcement.
Academy Sole Unit
- Outsole - Multi-directional, multi-angled thermo rubber outsole stud formation designed to give maximum forward and sideways traction on synthetic pitches.
- Midsole - Shock absorbing single density EVA midsole.
- Pre Formed Footbed - Comfortable EVA footbed with arch support.
Customer Reviews for Grays G500 Junior Hockey Shoes
You're making our website better ... thanks!