Keep your little one protected as they play on the beach or paddle in the pool, with this super-cute suit made from UV protective fabric. Featuring sun protection of UPF50+, our UV protective children's clothing helps provide UVA and UVB protection from the sun and has been tested to meet the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency standards.
The Speedo ® Sea Squad Hot Tot Suit covers your child's shoulders, tummy and the tops of her legs, to help these areas resist sunburn and the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- This garment will resist the harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
- Helps prevent sunburn where the material covers the body
- Ideal for holiday and summer use
- Offers greater coverage and protection from the sun
- All-in-one suit with a zip front
- Fun design with blocks of vibrant colour
- Main body: 56% rubber, 44% polyamide
- It is recommended that a high protection sunscreen is used for protection of the body, particularly on areas not covered by the material.
Our infant sizing is based on age to make it easier to find the right size for your child.
Infant Swimwear and Sun Protection Clothing
* Boys order based on waist measurement
* Girls order based on chest measurement
|1 (Girls 21" chest) (Boys 20" Waist)||86||1||86||1||1|
|2 (Girls 22" chest) (Boys 21" Waist)||92||2||92||2||2|
|3 (Girls 22.5" chest) (Boys 21.5" Waist)||98||3||98||3||3|
|4 (Girls 23" chest) (Boys 22" Waist)||104||4||104||4||4|
|5 (Girls 24" chest) (Boys 22.5" Waist)||110||5||110||5||5|
|6 (Girls 25" chest) (Boys 23" Waist)||116||6||116||6||6|
Customer Reviews for Speedo Boys Sea Squad Hot Tot Suit
5 out of 5 Loves his swim suit
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Sep 2015)
Bough this swimming costume as my son had the smaller size and loved it it's easy to put on keeps him warm and looks good. My toddler loves it'!
5 out of 5 Cute Little Buy!
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Apr 2015)
I bought this suit for my 3 year old son and he absolutely loves it! Good fit, comfortable and easy movement. Really good value.
You're making our website better ... thanks!