The Inspire Fitness M3 Multi Gym is the Rockstar of multi gyms...This gym features dual Iso-Lateral press arms and a new dual high pulley award winning gym system. It features a commercial quality abdominal crunch station built right into its head pad. Visually inspiring and compact enough to fit on a 4'x 6' mat.
The M3 features a weight stack of 95kg (210lbs) and provides a variety of exercise options including 4 chest, 4 shoulders, 4 abs/back, 4 arms, 5 leg and unlimited functional training. It has a high pulley allowing for pulldown and pushdown actions with height adjustment for different size users and offers an easily adjustable press station with 4 standard and 4 reverse positions featuring a free motion cable system. The M3 offers a side positioned low pulley and a mid pulley providing 50% resistance for functional training. The fully adjustable rotating leg station allows for seated leg extension and leg curl ability. It also comes standard with a 210lb weight stack for even the most serious lifters.
The M3 is smart example of modern and practical all-in-one award winning gym system. The M3 is the multi gym that the critics call "The Bomb". Check it out for yourself and decide for yourself. The M3 has it all and will help you obtain a body you never thought possible.
- 2 Strap Handles with Revolving Grips.
- Aluminium Revolving EZ Curl Bar.
- Ankle Strap & Full Colour Laminated Exercise Wall Chart.
Optional Extras (Not included in the price)
- Leg Press. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness Leg Press Attachment.
- Aluminium Lat Bar. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness Aluminium Lat Bar.
- 5lb Add-on weight. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness 5lb Add On Weight.
- Abdominal Bar. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness Abdominal Bar.
- Weight Stack 95kg (210lb).
- Heavy duty 2 x 4" oval and 3" round 11 gauge tubular steel frame.
- Two-tone electrostatic powder coat offers a durable maintenance free finish.
- Pulleys manufactured from Fibreglass reinforced nylon (not plastic).
- 2000lb tensile strength cables.
- 1.5" precision steel bearings at bench press and oil impregnated brass bushings on other parts for a smooth and fluid motion with no maintenance required.
- Contoured orthopaedic pad upholstery.
- Heavy Duty canvas shrouds.
- 6-position height adjustable seat.
- 5-position multi-angle backrest.
- 6 Vinyl covered foam rollers.
- Unique Iso-Lateral Press Station allowing for adjustments to be made whilst in seated position.
- Easy adjustable Press Station with 4 standard and 4 reverse positions featuring a free motion cable system to improve mobility and co-ordination.
- Unique ‘Iso-Lateral’ Press Arm, as well as a Dual Pulley Pull Down Lat facility.
- High Pulley offers Pulldown and Pushdown actions with height adjustment for different size users.
- Mid Pulley offers 50% resistance for functional training with unique abdominal station.
- Side positioned Low Pulley offers 50% resistance for functional training.
- Fully adjustable rotating leg station allows for Seated Leg Extension & Leg Curl ability.
- Exercises - 4 Chest, 4 Shoulders, 4 ABS/Back, 4 Arms, 5 Leg (7 with Leg Press Opt.) & Unlimited Functional Training.
- Length 180cm x Width (Footprint) 100cm x Height 195cm - 202.5cm.
- With Optional Leg Press - Length 180cm x Width 167.5cm x Height 195cm.
- Weight - 215kg / 473lb.
- Maximum User Weight - 150kg / 330lb / 23.5 stone.
- Commercial - Lifetime Frame & 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Cables, 90 Day Upholstery - Up to 6 Hours usage per day.
- Home - Lifetime Frame & Parts, 2 Years Cables, 90 Day Upholstery & 1 Year Labour.
Customer Reviews for Inspire Fitness M3 Multi Gym
5 out of 5 Amazing piece of equipment!
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Feb 2015)
Having researched this gym equipment for some time, I finally took the plunge and spent what is not an inconsiderable amount of money. Newitts list this Inspire M3 gym quite a bit more cheaply that other suppliers, which had me slightly worried but customer services assured me that it was the 2014 model and they were correct. The equipment arrived in multiple well-packed boxes, delivered by a knowledgeable Inspire Fitness UK representative. After some time figuring out how it all fits together, estimated to be around 8 hours in all and assisted by some very good step-by-step instructions, I had the gym assembled and I have to say, what an awesome bit of kit! No bits missing, all finely machined/painted components and overall an impression of excellent quality. Having had this in my home office for over a month now, I find that I use it very often and the multiple functions are quick and easy to select. It is nice and compact and the footprint it occupies is all the space that you need to use it effectively. I was tempted by the M2 gym but I’m glad I chose the M3, especially for the isolateral functionality. Overall, this is one of the most satisfying purchases I have ever made and I can recommend it 100%.
5 out of 5 great bit of kit!
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Dec 2014)
Very well engineered with a wide range of exercises, great quality very pleased with our purchase. Very quiet smooth pulleys. Would recommend buying it if you are thinking about it.
You're making our website better ... thanks!