Whatever your sport, the new Polar ® RCX3 Heart Rate Monitor is the perfect partner for your training. By carefully listening to your body, the RCX3 offers personalised guidance and feedback helping you to progress faster and ensuring that you’re training in the right way. That’s Smart Coaching.
- Training Benefit – Motivating feedback straight after exercise is something we can all benefit from. So if you want to know the effect of different training sessions. This smart feature tells you exactly what you need to know with a quick overview after the session plus more detailed feedback via your training file or polarpersonaltrainer.com.
The RCX3 is packed with other great features including:
- ZoneOptimizer - ZoneOptimizer adjusts personal sport zones for every training session based on your current physiological condition. This feature gives you the right heart rate zones depending on your physiological state at that exact moment, making sure that the you are always training at the right intensity.
- Polar ® Sport Zones - Polar sport zones provide an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow sport zones based training programs. Training is divided into five zones based on percentages of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60%HRmax), light (60-70%HRmax), moderate (70-80%HRmax), hard (80-90%HRmax) and maximum (90-100%HRmax).
- Manual Target Zone - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar ® DataLink for planning, analysing and sharing your training:
- online training diary
- analyse your training in detail
- Training Load
- Training Load - This feature is available in Polar ® software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can follow your training load and recovery in the training diary. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognise personal limits, avoid over- or undertraining, and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets.
- Fitness Test - Polar ® Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar ® Fitness Test you can measure your aerobic fitness by yourself, automatically and without any exertion. All you need is your training computer. The Polar ® Fitness Test is as accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and personal information.
- Smart Calories - Polar ® OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-bu
Customer Reviews for Polar RCX3 Heart Rate Monitor
You're making our website better ... thanks!