The Takei 5408 Reaction Test - measures reaction time. The moment the flash lamp comes on, a subject is required to jump as soon as he can so that his promptitude can be measured according to his reaction time.
- Measuring range: 0.001 to 3.000 sec.
- Display: LED in 4 digits (LED in 1 digit for the number of trials).
- Power source: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Approx. 7W.
- Start: Either automatic or manual (can be selected).
- Number of measurements: 5 times (can be adjusted from 3 to 6 times).
Warm-ups: none or 2 times (can be adjusted).
- Stimulus: Red flash lamp.
- Contents of display: Average of measured values (simple average)/the highest of measured values (can be adjusted).
Controller; Approx. 193(W) × 98(D) × 330(H) mm
Mat; Approx. 500(W) × 600(D) × 13(T) mm.
- Weight: Approx. 7.5 kg.
Customer Reviews for Takei 5408 Reaction Test
You're making our website better ... thanks!