The Takei 5403 Digital Standing Trunk Flexion Meter is a digital display type measuring instrument to examine the amount of body bending in the forward direction measuring leg, hip and trunk flexibility. It can display each measured value and the larger value of two measurements, so that the processes required after measurement have been simplified.
Attach the apparatus to a stable stand having a height of more than 35cm, step onto the footstand with your heels kept together and your big toes and 5cm apart so that the pole can be positioned between the toes. Put your arms together and stretch until your finger tips touch the cursor. Then, bend your body gradually forward without bending your knees, so that the cursor is pushed downwards. Read the value at the point on the scale corresponding to the upper surface of the cursor and record it.
- Measuring range: -20.0 to 35.0 cm.
- Minimum measurement unit: 0.1 cm.
- Display: LCD in 3 digits.
- Automatic stop: Approx. 1 min after the final measurement.
- Power source: Lithium cells.
- Life of each cell: Approx. 5,000 hr.
- Dimension: Approx. 292W × 397D × 605H mm.
- Weight: Approx. 1.3 kg.
Customer Reviews for Takei 5403 Digital Standing Trunk Flexion Meter
You're making our website better ... thanks!