Developed and manufactured in the UK, BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs combine popular total body, dynamic exercises with a fun and unlimited way to exercise. They become the focal point within a gym and are a complete cost effective solution to all your fitness needs.
The Beaverfit Cube FTR (Functional Training Rig) is easy to assemble and a cost effective rig. It is more lightweight than other rigs meaning it can be moved easily within the gym. It has proved popular with cross fit clubs and home fitness enthusiasts. It can be used for functional fitness and group training, strengthening and weight loss programmes, boot camps and sport-specific training.
What is included
- 1 x Freestanding Functional Training Rig.
- Quick and easy assembly in just 15 minutes.
- Allows to train up to 12 people simultaneously.
- Durable and robust construction.
- Unlimited workout possibilities.
- Accepts all BeaverFit Pop and Push Attachments (Order Separately).
- Please note that the attachments and accessories shown in the images are not included in the price and should be ordered separately.
- Cube FTR Load Weight - 250kg
- Cube FTR Dimensions - H 250cm x W 250cm x D 250cm.
BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs are design and manufactured for all types of fitness training. They can be installed and galvanised to ISO standards for outdoor use at an additional cost, inclusive of a 5 year warranty. Additional training courses from the BeaverFit ARMED Academy are available and if these are of interest to you please email email@example.com for additional information.
Customer Reviews for BeaverFit Cube Functional Training Rig
You're making our website better ... thanks!