The Speedo ® Pulse Optical Lenses have been designed for those who love swimming but wear glasses or contact lenses to correct short-sightedness. You can choose your prescription to suit your needs, for a customised optical goggle perfect for you. Combine with our Pulse Optical Goggle Kit to create your own prescription goggle. Our available diopters range from -0.0 to -8.0.
- Adult optical goggle lens.
- An individual lens ranging from -1.5 to -8.0 diopter, allows you to create your exact prescription.
- Suitable for both left and right eyes.
- Ideal for swimmers who wear glasses.
- With a silicone seal the lenses have an anti-fog coating and UV protection.
- Can be quickly assembled with the Pulse Optical Kit (sold separately).
- Speedo ® recommend that this lens be used with the Pulse Optical goggle assembly kits, available to buy separately.
Customer Reviews for Speedo Pulse Optical Lens
5 out of 5 Pricey, but worth it.
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Sep 2016)
If you need a decent goggle with prescription lenses, this is for you. Not shaded too much, so dont expect it to work as a sunglass if you swim outside.
5 out of 5 Perfect
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Jul 2016)
These were extremely easy to assemble. They are a perfect fit with no leaking. I would recommend these goggles to anyone.
5 out of 5 Optical goggles are great
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Oct 2015)
This is the second pair of these optical goges that I've bought. They are fantastic, comfortable, fit snug and don't fog too much. The first pair lasted just over 1.5million metres of pool swimming and a few 1000metres in the sea. I replied them as my perscription had changed and the inner coating had become too distressed.
Hoping these lenses will serve me as well. By the way the strap and nose piece bought separately are still going strong.
5 out of 5 Excellent!
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Jun 2014)
Great product, easy to use and good quality. Obviously not prescription quality but excellent for the money and great for the pool.
You're making our website better ... thanks!