An exciting addition to the Gym Time range, the Niels Larsen Gym Centre consists of three frames each with a different range of activities. The frames are joined together and open out into a ‘Y’ configuration to present a multitude of activity and linking possibilities. At the end of the lesson the Gym Centre is easily folded away against the wall. The three frames folding one on top of another means that only a small wall space is needed.
- Frame One is a rope frame and is fixed directly to the gym wall for extra rigidity. It features the same activities that are found on larger more expensive rope frames but at a comfortable height for younger children. The frame is supplied complete with two hemp climbing ropes (one fitted with turks head knots) and a climbing ladder.
- Frame Two is a conventional style climbing frame featuring horizontal bars. The curved design makes it possible for children to start climbing at a low height to begin with, climbing higher as they gain confidence.
- Frame Three is an in and out frame which introduces children to a more free style climbing experience which also includes different shapes and textures.
- All three frames are less than 2m high and like all the products in the Gym Time range are ergonomically designed to suit younger children.
- The Gym Centre is equally suitable for use with traditional gymnastic equipment or other elements of the Gym Time range such as bench, ladder, scramble net etc.
- Space requirements for Gym Centre fixed in a ‘Y’ configuration: 3.0m from wall x 3.5m wide.
- A further 2.0m circulation area around the equipment is recommended.
Customer Reviews for Niels Larsen Gym Centre
You're making our website better ... thanks!