The Grays ® Nano 7 Dynabow Composite Hockey Stick is one of our new Carbon Nano Tube Technology range which has been re-launched with striking new design graphics and the introduction of new weaves including the large cross weave pattern. We have now added basalt into our top of the range nano model, providing the new combination of powerful energy transfer when hitting with the more shock absorbing basalt fibres for added feel and reponse. Although small in size, the minute sized Carbon Nano Tubes play an important part in ntaking our hockey stick construction technology to a new level. We have also added the Improved Feel Area to the range for even greater control, feel and performance.
- Carbon/Aramid Mix combined with CNT resin.
- New nano look large cross weave pattern.
- New Dynabow Blade profile.
- IFA on the surface of the head.
- Headshap: Maxi.
- Head Face: Improved Feel Area.
- Power Rating: Xtra Stiff.
- Blade profile: Dynabow.
- Reinforcement Materials: Carbon/Aramid.
- Curve location (Measured from base of head): 250mm.
- Handle construction: Standard.
- Grip: Traction Hi-Soft.
- Low Backhand Zone: Carbon X Edge Protction.
- Heel Protection: Carbon X.
As an approximate guide, the overall height of player is used.
|Stick Size||Height of Player|
|28"||up to 3'9" (up to 1.14m)|
|30"||3'9" - 4' (1.14m - 1.22m)|
|32"||4' - 4'9" (1.22m - 1.45m)|
|34"||4'9" - 5' (1.45m - 1.53m)|
|35"||5' - 5'4" (1.53m - 1.63m)|
|36"/36.5"||5'4" - 5'7" (1.63m - 1.70)|
|37"/37.5"||5'7" - 6' (1.70m - 1.83m)|
|38"||Over 6' (over 1.83m)|
36.5" is now the standard length for an international stick.
Customer Reviews for Grays Hockey Nano 7 Dynabow Composite Hockey Stick
You're making our website better ... thanks!