The Speedo ® Aquapure Lady Swimming Goggles has been created for women athletes and featuring revolutionary IQFit Technology based on global head scanning data, our Aquapure women’s fitness goggle has been designed to deliver precision fit, ultimate comfort and maximum leak-resistance.
- NEW Women’s goggle designed for fitness training.
- IQ Fit™ Technology, based on global head scanning data, offers superior fit and comfort.
- 3D Goggle Seal hugs the contours of the eye to deliver maximum leak-resistance.
- Interchangeable nose bridges to suit your individual needs.
- Easy strap adjustment with tensioning scale ensures a consistently accurate fit.
- Anti-fog coated lens for excellent vision and clarity.
- UV lens protects eyes from the sun’s rays.
- Goggle pouch included.
- LENS: PC SEAL: TPR STRAP: SILICONE FRAME: TPR.
Customer Reviews for Speedo Aquapure Lady Swimming Goggles
5 out of 5 Speedo goggles
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jan 2016)
Brilliant - excellent fit, don't leave marks on face and really comfortable. Easy to adjust, would recommend to any swimmer.
5 out of 5 Best goggles I've tried
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Sep 2015)
I swim 4x a week. Ive tried many training goggles and these have proved the best. They do fog slightly in the first 10 lengths but I lightly clear them, then they don't fog again up to 2km swim. Put them on your eyes first, press in until tight and comfortable, then put the strap round head. Mine is adjusted to maximum and I don't have a small head, but they are comfortable and don't leak. The only problem I had with them is that the coating was affected after a few sea swims, but I've found this with all goggles. I'll buy again when these wear out, especially if on offer.
5 out of 5 Soft and Comfortable
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Jan 2015)
These are just what I needed, a good fit and the very soft material reduces 'panda eyes'. They also don't leak.
5 out of 5 they actually fit!
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Nov 2014)
I love these goggles, they fit perfectly, don't leak, i can see where i'm going. The only thing i would say is you have no peripheral vision because of the shape, especially whilst doing backstroke, but other than that, they're lovely.
You're making our website better ... thanks!