- Netball specific outsole with pivot point and midsole wrap for additional durability.
- Dual density midsole with additional stability on instep providing key arch support for the dynamic movements in netball.
- Hex-tech: New footbed technology with hexagonal chamber cushioning system on heel for superior impact protection.
- Lightweight mesh upper with stability support system connecting sole unit and lacing system.
- Ladies specific last design to fit the female foot.
- Endorsed by INF International Netball Federation.
Customer Reviews for Gilbert Flash Netball Shoes
1 out of 5 Sadly awful for playing outside
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Apr 2015)
I ordered these trainers and the first time I played in them the front came away from the sole. Thinking I was just unlucky as these are advertised as netball trainers and endorsed by super league players, I accepted a replacement pair. Sadly the first match and the same thing happened. These are no good for playing outdoors. Newitts customer service had been exceptional.
5 out of 5 Great for a beginner
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 Mar 2015)
These shoes are very comfy and support my feet well when playing netball. Although I have only just got back into playing netball after a long break and so am not playing at a high level, they feel really supportive, and give a great grip on indoor courts when changing directions.
Very happy with them.
5 out of 5 Great netball trainers
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Nov 2013)
I bought these for my nine year old daughter who plays lots of netball and she loves them. They give grip as well as support.
You're making our website better ... thanks!