Niels Larsen Balance Benches have been designed and built to meet all relevant safety standards making them ideal for schools and clubs.
- Ideal for walking on, sitting on and developing balance and co-ordination skills.
- Made from FSC timbers.
- Birch ply fillets in the bench prevent splitting.
- Hard wearing non marking rubber feet.
- Rubber buttons on top to provide stability and protection when being used upside down.
- Available without hooks, with hooks at one end and with hooks at both ends.
- Durable nylon hooks enable secure attachment to climbing frames, trestles and other gym equipment.
- Each bench is stamped with date of manufacture and joiners number.
- Always use on a level surface under supervision.
- Use only for intended purpose.
- Never exceed maximum recommended user weights - 11ft (450kg), 8ft 9" (340kg) and 6ft (230kg).
- Should always be checked as part of your annual inspection programme.
- Clean with a damp cloth with mild detergent, then dry thoroughly.
- Never store close to a heat source (eg - radiators, boilers etc.).
Customer Reviews for Niels Larsen Balance Bench
You're making our website better ... thanks!