Developed and manufactured in the UK, BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs combine popular total body, dynamic exercises with a fun and unlimited way to exercise. They become the focal point within a gym and are a complete cost effective solution to all your fitness needs.
The BeaverFit Crusader Indoor FTR (Functional Training Rig ) is one of the most popular rigs and has proved very popular with everyone from individual fitness enthusiasts to the British military. It is quick and easy to build, dismantle, store and transport and will fit into the back of a transit van. Durable and robust construction which can be used for functional fitness and group training.
What is included
- 1 x Freestanding Functional Training Rig.
- 2 x Free of Charge Pairs of Standard J-Pegs.
- 2 x Towers for rope climbs and gym rings.
- 1 x Wing.
- 2 x Squat Racks.
- Quick and easy assembly in just 60 minutes.
- Allows to train up to 20 people simultaneously.
- The monkey bars are far enough apart to allow pull ups inside the FTR.
- Ideal for hanging suspension training systems.
- Accepts all BeaverFit Pop and Push Attachments (Order Separately).
- Crusader FTR Weight - 410kg
- Crusader FTR Dimensions - H 376cm x W 494cm x 207cm.
BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs are design and manufactured for all types of fitness training. They can be installed and galvanised to ISO standards for outdoor use at an additional cost, inclusive of a 5 year warranty. Additional training courses from the BeaverFit ARMED Academy are available and if these are of interest to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Customer Reviews for BeaverFit Crusader Functional Training Rig
You're making our website better ... thanks!