Developed and manufactured in the UK, BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs combine popular total body, dynamic exercises with a fun and unlimited way to exercise. They become the focal point within a gym and are a complete cost effective solution to all your fitness needs.
The BeaverFit Performance Indoor FTR (Functional Training Rig) is the most versatile training rig on the markets. It is widely used by the British Armed Forces due to it's durable and robust manufacture it is suitable for functional fitness and group training.
What is included
- 1 x Freestanding Functional Training Rig.
- 2 x Free of Charge Pairs of Standard J-Pegs.
- 1 x Two bar wing.
- 1 x Integrated squat rack.
- 1 x Boxing bag attachment (boxing bag to be ordered separately).
- 2 x Safety squat arms.
- 1 x Safety squat bar.
- 1 x Jump platform.
- 1 x Rope attachment (climbing rope to be ordered separately).
- Quick and simple assembly in just 90 minutes.
- Ideal for group training activities and fitness classes - it can be used by up to 10 people simultaneously.
- Very easy to build and dismantle.
- Multi functional design.
- 2-bar wings for added intensity.
- Easy to store and transport as it will fit in the back of a transit van.
- Contains storage shelving for easy access to kettlebells and other fitness accessories.
- Accepts all BeaverFit Pop and Push Attachments (Order Separately).
- Perfect for use with suspension training units.
- Provides unlimited work out possibilities.
- Performance FTR Weight - 400kg.
- Performance FTR Dimensions - H 280cm x W 361cm x D 307cm.
BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs are design and manufactured for all types of fitness training. They can be installed and galvanised to ISO standards for outdoor use at an additional cost, inclusive of a 5 year warranty. Additional training courses from the BeaverFit ARMED Academy are available and if these are of interest to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Customer Reviews for BeaverFit Performance FTR
You're making our website better ... thanks!