Developed and manufactured in the UK, BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs combine popular total body, dynamic exercises with a fun and unlimited way to exercise. They become the focal point within a gym and are a complete cost effective solution to all your fitness needs.
The BeaverFit Commander Indoor FTR (Functional Training Rig) is one of the most popular rigs and has proved very popular with everyone from individual fitness enthusiasts to the British military. It is durable and robust, quick and easy to build, dismantle, store and transport and will fit into the back of a transit van.
Ideal for functional fitness and group training.
What is included
- 1 x Freestanding Functional Training Rig.
- 2 x Free of Charge Pairs of Standard J-Pegs.
- 2 x Integrated Squat Racks.
- Quick and easy assembly in just 20 minutes.
- Allows to train up to 10 people simultaneously.
- Two aggressive wings that allow for extra pull up space.
- The monkey bars are far enough apart to allow pull ups inside the FTR.
- Ideal for hanging suspension training systems.
- Accepts all BeaverFit Pop and Push Attachments (Order Separately).
- Additional workout possibilities can be created by purchasing a BeaverFit Power Rack (Order Separately).
- Great for use during rehabilitation.
- Commander FTR Load Weight - 270kg
- Commander FTR Dimensions - H 288cm x W 288cm x D 250cm.
BeaverFit Functional Training Rigs are design and manufactured for all types of fitness training. They can be installed and galvanised to ISO standards for outdoor use at an additional cost, inclusive of a 5 year warranty. Additional training courses from the BeaverFit ARMED Academy are available and if these are of interest to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Customer Reviews for BeaverFit Commander Functional Training Rig
You're making our website better ... thanks!