The Fastime 9 Stopwatch is ideal for swimming or rowing.
- Stopwatch, Stroke rate, Time, day date display.
- It has a rugged water resistant and shock resistant case.
- Stopwatch:Measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59 secs 99/100ths sec. Triple display shows: Cumulative and Lap split time to the last split. Cumulative running time. 100 cumulative and split times can be stored in memory. Time out (start, stop, resume) function is also included.
- Stroke Rate:Measures a sample of 3 strokes or actions and returns a frequency or rate per minute. Press the start button to begin measuring the stroke rate. Display counts down from 180.Press again after 3 strokes and the display shows the rate per minute.
- Time of day display: Hour, minute, seconds time of day with 12/24 hour option. Year Month Day Date.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is n the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 9 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Stop Watch Purchase
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Mar 2015)
I was looking for a good stop watch, and this one is perfect for what I need. It arrived ontime, and the packaging made sure it would not be damaged.
5 out of 5 Stopwatch for rowing
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Oct 2014)
The stop watch enables me to time many crews racing over set distances. I can save and recall their times as well as switching modes to check on their stroke rate. I like the separate buttons where one start and stops the timer and the other button gives the split times. This saves accidently stopping the watch. During the timed pieces I can also recall times without stopping the overall time.
You're making our website better ... thanks!