The Practice Partner 20 table tennis robot with net is suited to players of all levels and ideal for home, school or club use. All you have to do before you start practising is mount it to the table surface. The robot can play the ball to one point and to 3/4 of the table; the serve speeds range from 25 to 80 balls per minute. It produces topspin, backspin and sidespin with up to 8 spin variations. All the adjustments are made with the use of a user-friendly control box. The ball feed unit has been made to stabilize ball direction, as it is manufactured from alloy with resistant rubber. The robot is supplied with a collection net.
- Can play the ball to one point and to 3/4 of the table.
- Produces topspin, backspin and sidespin.
- Up to 8 different spin variations.
- Ball feed unit - Alloy with resistant rubber to stabilise ball direction.
- Service Speed - 25-80 ball per minute.
- Easy to use control box.
- Collection net included.
- Dimensions - L31.5cm x W21.5cm x H58.5cm.
Customer Reviews for Practice Partner 20 Table Tennis Robot with Net
You're making our website better ... thanks!