RockTape is a revolutionary new type of therapeutic tape which is great for treating common sports injuries and enhancing performance.
- Each roll is 5m long and the tape is 5cm wide.
- Natural-hybrid product that contains no drugs.
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon.
- Hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive that contains no latex.
- RockTape has a bias in the weave so it stretches in one direction and not the other.
- The weave creates a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism that lifts skin away from the soft tissue.
- All this allows blood to flow into an injured area which accelerates healing and recovery.
- Great for correcting tracking issues in knees, shoulders or elbows.
- Perfect for correcting posture problems including those associated with pregnancy.
RockTape Can Be Used To Treat
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Jumpers knee (PFS)
- ACL/MCL issues
- Rotator Cuff
- Groin and hamstring pulls
- Lower back issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis and gold elbow