Mountain King Trail Blaze Poles are about as light
as you can get with a trekking pole. Designed for fast and light
runners in mind, they are as stripped down as you can get and
fold down to a minimal 38cm.
These 4 section aluminium poles secure in place with a simple perlon
cord (similar to what you get with and avalanche probe) so there is
little room for error yet keeps the weight down. At
110g, a single Trail Blaze pole is lighter than most carbon poles and is
perfect for those needing stability for fast paced activities.
Although hardwearing (our resident ultra distance runner has yet to
break his!) they are still a very minimalist item that
is only suitable for fast and light use and not for heavy trekking or
standard fell walking use.
Available in two lengths:
- 4 section 7075 Aluminium Alloy pole
- Carbide wear tip provides a durable and safe
grip to surfaces.
- Secured in place with strong perlon cord.
- Wrist strap provides secure handling and means
you needn't put them down to use your hands.
- Fold down to a tiny 38cm.
- Airflow grip is soft on the hands yet highly
breathable in warm environment.
- Baskets provided for use on unconsolidated
- Sold as a pair.
- Come with an airflow carry bag.
- Colours: Black, Blue.
- Made in the UK
- 110cm (Weight: 110g/pole)
- 120cm (Weight: 115g/pole)