Woof Wear Overreach Boots
Woof Wears new Smart Overreach Boot provides exceptional protection to the delicate heel and pastern area against overreach injuries.
The inclusion of Poron Xrd foam in the key strike area means that the PU shell can be more flexible and therefore more comfortable than other products on the market because on impact the Poron Xrd foam stiffens to give added protection. We call this Protection on Demand.
An anti-spin device ensures secure fit whilst the sheepskin collar at the top makes the boot comfortable to wear.
The use of real sheepskin for the collar gives exceptional padding and protection around the pastern area for that show ring appeal. In addition this natural fabric has the benefit of being non-allergenic with natural wicking properties.
For individual fit the Smart Overreach Boot is height adjustable through trimming.
The Smart Overreach Boot is suitable for day-to-day schooling right up to top-level competition.
- PU Shell slightly softer compound for added flexibility.
- Poron Xrd in strike area.
- PU shell wraps around front of hoof to give added protection to Coronet band.Sheepskin collar for comfort.
- Anti Spin device.Height adjustable through trimming.
- Neoprene with lycra binding.
COLOURS: Black with sheepskin collar
SIZES: S, M, L, XL
WASHING: All components can be washed at 30C.