- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display.
- Helps improve your fitness with automatic age-based heart rate target zone.
- Displays a summary of your latest workout.
- Offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk.
- Includes T31 Coded belt.
- Automatic age based target zone
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate shown in beats per minute (bpm)
- Heart touch - button free operation of wrist unit
- Heart rate based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- Manual target zone
- Coded transmitter belt
- Easy to use product with one button functionality
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- Training file memory
- Time of day
- Date and weekday indicator
- Water resistant 50m
Customer Reviews for Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor
4 out of 5 Good product - works nicely
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Nov 2014)
Product does exactly what it says. Works effectively and easy to use. I like the fact it is waterproof so you can use it for swimming.
Downside is probably you can only see the results of the last time you used it and doesn't keep a detailed history.
Overall good value and a good purchase
5 out of 5 Simple & straightforward
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Sep 2014)
I bought the F20 to replace my Garmin HR for marathon training. The F20 is simple and straightforward, no complicated set-up. This also means you get limited functions. It measures time (not laps) and gives you average and maximum HR. It stores the last session only and you cannot upload it to training diaries directly. However, what it allows you to do, and this is what I wanted it for, is set a HR limit, and you can switch the alarm on and off.
It is a nice easy tool if you want to keep tabs of a limited amount of things. Great to get started with.
4 out of 5 Does what it says
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Mar 2014)
Replacement for my first one which stopped working after 10 years. Straight forward heart rate monitor that's easy to use. Purchase and delivery from Newitts went smoothly.
4 out of 5 Simple but works well
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Feb 2014)
Fairly straight forward to use, simple HRM. I like the feature where you move your wrist to your chest to cycle through the menu meaning one arm operation. The chest belt is comfortable for me and all worked straight out of the box.
The backlight is a little fiddly to get working/understand, but works well.
Ideal for someone who wants a basic HRM with a backlight and HR limits. If you want more than one lower and upper HR limit or to save the data of more than your last work, you'll need to go for something more advanced.
5 out of 5 A good basic Heart Rate Monitor
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Oct 2013)
This heart rate device is basic but works very well. I am enjoying using it and it has made a great deal of difference to my training.
You're making our website better ... thanks!