The Fitness Mad 40" Studio Pro Rebounder Trampoline is the perfect tool for zero impact aerobic exercise whether used in the gym or at home.
With the Studio Pro Rebounder the bounce is smooth offering the perfect exercise platform. Rebounding improves circulation, increases the capacity of your heart and lungs, and builds strength and stamina, boosting all areas of fitness. Regular use improves muscle tone around the legs, thighs, abdomen, hips and arms, improving coordination and balance.
- Springs - 36 high quality 32mm diameter barrel springs rather than commonly used 18mm straight springs.
- Spring Mounting - Attach to the frame using a riveted barrel pin, rather than hooking directly in to the frame. This reduces noise when bouncing and makes the bounce smoother.
- Frame - A strong frame is essential to ensure a long life. The Fitness Mad Rebounder frame is made from heavy gauge powder coated steel which is 30-40% heavier than budget rebounders.
- Rebounder Bed - Strong polypropylene bed with nylon thread stitching securely attach the bed to the springs.
- Spring Cover - A smaller spring cover is used to other competitors as a smaller spring cover means a larger bounce ares and reduces unnecessary damage to the cover. The cover is made fromdurable 420 dernier oxford nylon, which offers greater durability and tear resistance than commonly used PVC.
- Legs - Six 22.5cm (9") legs which fold down without tools, makingstoring your rebounder easier and faster. Feet are tipped with extra wide rubber feet which offer improved grip and will not mark the floor.
- Dimensions - 102cm diameter, 25.4cm (10") high, Weight 10kg.
- Maximum user weight - 125kg.
Customer Reviews for Fitness Mad Studio Pro Rebounder
You're making our website better ... thanks!