The Harrod UK ® Portable Steel 6 Wheel Premier Cricket Cage has been designed to be extremely durable and the heavy duty galvanised structure is suitable for all venues. Suitable for any pitch where it is impractical to have a permanent practice net. The cage sits permanently on 6 cellular wheels and is easily moved around the ground as required. Ideal for clubs and schools of all standards.
What is included
- 6 x Uprights.
- 3 x Crossbars.
- 4 x Bottom sidebars.
- 4 x Top sidebars.
- 1 x Bottom backbar.
- 4 x Support Braces.
- 1 x Handle.
- 6 x Wheel brackets (2 Front, 2 Centre, 2 Rear).
- 6 x Wheels.
- 1 x Net.
- 4 x 'U' peg anchors.
- All Bolts & Fixings.
- Galvanised steel.
- 50mm diameter x 2mm thick steel uprights and toprods.
- Heavy duty 60mm x 3mm fixing joints.
- Diagonal steel supports for added stability.
- Detachable front lifting handle to prevent unauthorised play.
- Stainless steel bolts throughout.
- Large pneumatic wheels for improved manoeuvrability.
- Supplied complete with 2mm thick black polypropylene netting.
- Surround and roof netting joined for easy installation.
- Easily transported by two adults.
- 3.2m H x 3.6m W x 7.2m D.
- Weight 215kg per cage.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Portable Steel 6 Wheel Premier Cricket Cage
You're making our website better ... thanks!