The Harrod Integrally Weighted Tennis Posts allow regulation net height to be achieved easily. Revolutionary tennis post design encompassing the unique Harrod UK integral weighted roller system. The perfect solution for multi court facilities.
- Detachable front uprights manufactured from 80mm sq x 3mm extruded aluminium.
- 1.13m wide base frame manufactures from 76mm sq x 3mm aluminium with 300mm long front stabilising foot.
- Unique roller system, 5 separate galvanised steel outer rollers with inidividual solid steel internal weights.
- Each roller measures 193mm in diameter.
- Eliminates the need for a full length bottom bar.
- Complete with rubber feet to protect the playing surface and lock-on synthetic net hooks.
- Overall depth of base: 1045mm depth from front of upright to 750mm at rear of base.
- Polyester powder coated green.
- Heavy duty brass winder and brass pulley wheel.
- 193kg per set.
Flame retardant reinforced green polyester PVC cover. Filled with high density foam.
Optional Steel Tow Bar
Bolts to the front of the base foot allowing single post and base to be moved using a tractor.