- Manufactured from high quality, closed cell, ultra soft AIREX foam.
- The AIREX foam allows the pad to compress under foot and gives the user both comfort and protection.
- Improved pad with improved slip proof surface, longevity and dimpling.
- Easy to clean and sanitised to protect against germs and fungi.
- Warm and comfortable to touch.
- Surface - Raised non-slip surface.
- CE - Approved (93/42/EWG).
- Can be used on its own, or in multiples or with any of the other Airex ® mats available.
- Please note the mat is to be ordered separately.
- 50cm x 41cm x 6cm (19.7" × 16.1" × 2.4").
- Weight - approx. 0.7kg (1.5lbs).
- Physiotherapy/ Rehabilitation.
- Club Sport/ School Sport.
- Be Balanced! (Extensive and varied training programme).
Customer Reviews for Airex Balance Pad Elite
5 out of 5 Airex Balance Pad Elite
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jun 2016)
I have just purchased the Airex balance pad elite and it fully lives up to my expectations. Having recently being diagnosed with Parkinson's I am aiming to maintain my balance and improve my posture for as long as possible. The on line video training lessons provide a very useful introduction, and give valuable ideas for incorporating into my daily excersise routines.
5 out of 5 Better than expected
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Mar 2015)
After using ones in the gym I found this airex one much better it's firm but supportive I like the knobbly bits which gives a bit more confidence in grip on the textured surface. The colour is great too I can store it without it being obvious it's medical equipment
You're making our website better ... thanks!