- Junior specific goggles designed for 6-14-year-olds.
- Engineered with Speedo ® Biofuse technology with softer seals for maximum comfort.
- Wide vision lens with Anti-fog Ultra technology for superior peripheral vision and clarity.
- Flexible Fit provides a snug, adaptable fit.
- Cushioned comfort seals reduce leakage and marks around the eyes.
- UV filter lens protects eyes from the sun’s rays.
- LENS: CP.
- SEAL: TPR.
- STRAP: LIQUID SILICONE.
- FRAME: PP.
Delivery from £2.99 (ships from the UK)
Customer Reviews for Speedo Futura BioFUSE Junior Swimming Goggles
4 out of 5 junior swimming goggles
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 May 2014)
Bought for my 8 year old granddaughter she loves them particularly as she can "see to the side" The only critisism I have is that they are recommended for 6 - 12 year olds but had to adjust to the max. on the band and shes only a small 8 yr old !
5 out of 5 Excellent
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Apr 2014)
Delivered as agreed. Great goggles, my 6 yr old is really happy with them . Would certainly use newitt's again. Have seen same goggles much more expensive else where. So very happy.thank you.
4 out of 5 good goggles but not long enough straps
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Jan 2014)
These are excellent goggles but my kids all have large heads - 98th centile at birth - and I have adjusted the straps as far as they will go and they are still a little too tight. The alternative is to use adult goggles but as my kids are 5, 7 and 9 the adult goggles are way too big for their faces. Otherwise a very good goggle. I would recommend it.
5 out of 5 GR8 Product
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Nov 2013)
This is a great item. It looks really good and does the job well. It's good quality and a great price.
5 out of 5 fast delivery
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Jul 2013)
my kids love it.. they find it comfy and the wide variety of colours to choose. from. Fast delivery.
You're making our website better ... thanks!