Pump those pedals harder and longer with SKINS cycle pro men's compression bib long tights. Engineered gradient compression accelerates blood flow, enhancing oxygen delivery to your active quads, glutes and hammies - boosting your power on the flats and your stamina in the mountains.
The varied density Elastic Interface Technology Multi-DM chamois in these long tights gives you:
- freedom of movement in the saddle.
- protection for sensitive areas of the male anatomy.
- optimum breathability to transport moisture.
SKINS also help to prevent lactic acid build-up and have strategically placed seams which act as anchor points, offering focused support and stability. All this means you can keep going longer and hit the road again fresh the next day.
- 50+ UV Protection - SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Cycle Pro Chamois - Engineered in Italy the Elastic Interface Technology chamois features three different foam densities for the ultimate comfort, freedom of movement in the saddle , protection for sensitive areas and optimum breathability to transport moisture.
- Gradient Compression - Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery - boosting your power, speed and stamina.
- Moisture Management - Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Muscle Focus - Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Odour, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free - Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can't ever be washed out.
- Skin fit - SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly.
- Warp Knit - The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch - instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.