Harrod Socketed Basketball Practice Goals are designed specifically for playgrounds and parks. Due to their robust design they can be left in situ all year round.
- Conforms to BSEN 1270.
- Regulation 3.05m high 100mm square x 4mm thick heavy duty steel uprights.
- Uprights and rings are zinc phosphated and polyester powder coated blue.
- Regulation ring is bolted directly to steel arm for added strength.
- 120cm projection.
- 914mm deep sockets with a 103mm square internal measurement.
- Complete with 4.5mm nets.
- Sold in pairs.
- Mechanical lifting equipment must be used when assembling goals.
- Complete with Steel Practice backboard - 1.22m x 0.9m
- Total weight per pair 275kg
Ground sockets require a minimum 1 metre cube of concrete. Mechanical lifting equipment must be used when assembling goals.