- Designed for outdoor locations with constant heavy usage.
- Crossbars, backbars and side frames are manufactured from 48mm x 3mm thick steel.
- Heavy duty tube clamp joints have factory fitted grub screws with the exception of crossbar and backbar joints which have stainless steel bolt fixings.
- Goals supplied with a 3ml sachet of Loctite Threadlocker glue.
- We recommend the Loctite glue is used if a goal is to receive heavy usage and does not need to be dismantled.
- Crossbars, backbars and side frames are polyester powder coated white.
- Heavy duty tube clamps ensure secure assembly of all joints.
- Zinc phosphate coating helps provide up to 3 years protection against rusting if posts are maintained properly.
- Please note nets and counter balance weights to be ordered separately.
- 4.88m x 1.83m (16' x 6')
- 3.66m x 1.83m (12' x 6')
Click here to go to Harrod Installation Information.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.