- Uprights & Crossbars manufactured from 80mm diameter reinforced aluminium - polyester powder coated white.
- Crossbars have welded corner joint for added strength and aesthetics.
- Net supports are manufactured from 50mm diameter x 2mm thick steel and polyester powder coated green.
- 100mm square galvanised steel support posts complete with sockets and 60mm square galvanised steel telescopic side bars.
- Solid PVC rollers with 'T' brake, easily folded by 2 people.
- 460mm deep sockets with 103mm sq. Internal measurement.
- Stainless steel bolts throughout and complete with lock-on synthetic net hooks.
- Iron phosphate coating used to help protect posts against the elements. Properly maintenance is still required to prolong the life of the posts.
- (option A) 4.88m x 1.83m (16' x 6') - 292kg per pair - 2.3m to 3.5m projection.
- (option B) 4.88m x 1.83m (16' x 6') - 326kg per pair - 3.5m to 5m projection.
- (option C) 3.66m x 1.83m (12' x 6') - 270kg per pair - 2.3m to 3.5m projection.
- (option D) 3.66m x 1.83m (12' x 6') - 304kg per pair - 3.5m to 5m projection.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.