Harrod UK ® Perimeter poles stand 6.4m high out of the ground, ideal for training ground environments and shared pitches which require a ball stop boundary. Nets are raised and lowered using haulage rope system.
- Uprights 7.3m long, 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel.
- Polyester powder coated green.
- Complete with 15m haulage rope, pulley and cleat.
- For use with lightweight surround netting only.
- Maximum distance between posts must be no more than 5.5m.
- We do not recommend the use of perimeter poles in windy or exposed sites and strongly advise that they are stored horizontally.
- Uprights - 40kg each.
- Sockets - 7.6kg each.
- 914mm deep x 89mm diameter x 3mm steel.
- Sold per square metre.
- 120mm mesh x 2.5mm.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Perimeter Poles and Sockets
You're making our website better ... thanks!