- Uprights and crossbars made from 76mm square steel.
- Suitable for regular use and may be left outside all year round.
- Elbow joints are welded to the crossbar, fit over uprights and are secured with two bolts per upright.
- Upright and crossbars manufactured from 76mm square x 3mm thick steel.
- Zinc phosphated and finished with a scratch resistant polyester powder coating.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Complete with four sockets with 82mm square internal measurement.
- All external bolts are stainless steel.
- Complete with 24 synthetic arrow net hooks.
- Zinc phosphate coating helps provide up to 3 years protection against rusting if posts are maintained properly.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.
You're making our website better ... thanks!