- Uprights & crossbars made from 76mm diameter steel.
- Hexagonal rivet fixing ensures uprights are securely fixed to the crossbar joints.
- 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel uprights and crossbars.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Complete with four 460mm deep sockets with 80.9mm diameter internal measurement.
- Sockets are designed to allow uprights to sit 313mm deep into the socket.
- All external bolts are stainless steel.
- Complete with 24 synthetic arrow net hooks.
- Zinc phosphate coating helps provide up to 3 years protection against rusting if posts are maintained properly.
- 7.32m x 2.44m (24’ x 8’)
- 6.4m x 2.13m (21’ x 7’)
Nets and Harrod back supports to be ordered separately.
The method of locking the uprights into the sockets is only available on new installations as a special socket and upright is required.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.
You're making our website better ... thanks!