- Uprights and crossbars made from 102mm x 112mm x 2.2mm thick reinforced aluminium.
- Anchor posts made from 100mm x 100mm zinc plated steel.
- Adjustable telescoping side bars and vertical support bar made from 60mm x 60mm zinc plated steel.
- Zinc plated internal steel fixing plate.
- Goal frame polyester powder coated white.
- Support frame polyester powder coated green.
- Fully welded corner joints provide superior strength and added safety.
- Complete with 100 unique lock-on synthetic net hooks and 28 nets clips.
- Side bars incorporate 90mm diameter, 300mm long roller style wheels with brake - 1 on each side.
- 460mm deep sockets with a 103mm square internal measurement.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- Iron phosphate coating used to help protect posts against the elements. Properly maintenance is still required to prolong the life of the posts.
- A Snr - 7.32 x 2.44m (24’ x 8’) - 2.3m to 3.5m (7'6" to 11'6") projection - 537kg per pair.
- B Snr - 7.32 x 2.44m (24’ x 8’) - 3.5m to 5m (11'6" to 16'5") projection - 603kg per pair.
- C Jnr - 6.4 x 2.13m (21’ x 7’) - 2.3m to 3.5m (7'6" to 11'6") projection - 527kg per pair.
- D Jnr - 6.4 x 2.13m (21’ x 7’) - 3.5m to 5m (11'6" to 16'5") projection - 583kg per pair.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK ® Goal Post Safety Information.
You're making our website better ... thanks!