Designed and manufactured for clubs and ground staff that regularly assemble and remove goal posts from shared or public pitches. The Harrod 3G Aluminium Parks Goals can be easily assembled by two adults, the heavy duty latch mechanism provides a quick method of securing the posts and crossbar, while the lock-on synthetic net hooks make attaching the net effortless.
- Manufactured from 102mm x 112mm x 2.2mm thick reinforcedaluminium.
- Welded crossbar/upright corner joints provide added strength and aesthetic appearance.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Complete with latch mechanism and 100 unique lock-on synthetic net hooks.
- 460mm deep elliptical sockets complete with drop-in socket lids.
- Senior - 80kg per pair.
- Junior - 68.5kg per pair.
Please note nets are to be ordered separately.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.