The Carlton 4.3 Badminton Racket is a Titanium Alloy/Steel construction for durable performance with an ergonomically shaped handle to support a correct grip and an enlarged ISO head-shape for easy playability.
This racket is available in 3 sizes: Mini-Blade 21", Midi-Blade 23" & Maxi-Blade 27":
- For ages 3 - 6 years supports delivery of Key Stage 1 badminton.
- Weight 90 grams.
- 21" (53cm) racket length for the younger player.
- This racket bridges the gap between first junior racket and full size frame.
- For age 7 - 10 years and supports Key Stage 2 badminton delivery.
- Weight 100grams.
- 23" racket length for the junior player.
- This racket supersedes the market leading Contract 4.3 as the No.1 racket of choice for all schools and leisure centres.
- Weight 110 grams.
- Ideal education or hire racket for ages 11+.
- 27" (66cm) length racket.
- Supports delivery of Key Stage 3 -5 badminton.