Koolpak Medical Tapes are designed for use either for injuries during team sports, individual pursuits, in the home, workplace or at school. Different medical tapes are available to carry on their own or as part of a first aid kit.
Available Koolpak Medical Tapes are Microporous, Waterproof or Zinc Oxide.
- Koolpak Hygiotape Microporous Tape is a hypoallergenic tape suitable for use by all age groups.
- Conforms well to contoured areas of the body.
- Hypo-allergenic adhesive minimises the risk of reaction.
- Can be removed with minimal trauma to the casualty.
- Easily torn by hand.
- Size: 2.5cm x 1000cm roll.
- Koolpak Steroplast Waterproof Tape is water resistant protection for over plasters and dressings.
- Ideal for fixing dressings in environments where water resistance is required.
- Apply over existing plasters and dressings for added security and water resistance.
- Supplied in a spool and cap container to protect from dust and moisture.
- Colour: blue.
- Size: 2.5cm x 500cm roll.
- Koolpak Zinc Oxide tape is used for immobilising limbs and dressing fixation.
- Tough, non-stretch fabric tape which is ideal for treating tendon, ligament and joint injuries.
- Can also be used as an alternative to microporous tape for dressing fixation.
- Skin friendly zinc oxide adhesive.
- Size: 2.5 x 500cm roll.