The Harrod Integral Weighted Hockey Goals are the official goal for the Euro Hockey Nations Championship. These goals are part of a uniquely designed range of integral weighted goals which have been developed to meet BSEN Standards for freestanding goals. The goals are safe to use at all time, elimating the users responsibility od attaching separate anchorage. The unique roller system allows easy manoeuvrability on all synthetic surfaces.
- Conforms to BS EN 750 without the need for any separate anchorage.
- 3.66m x 2.14m x 1.3m runback.
- Uprights and crossbars are made from 75mm x 50mm x 7mm thick reinforced aluminium and have an extra heavy duty 7mm thick front wall to prevent ball damage and are polyester powder coated white.
- Net supports and backboards are polyester powder coated red.
- Specially designed 50.8mm diameter back tubes allow the net to hang freely eliminating ball rebound.
- Backbar consists of six individual galvanised steel rollers.
- Integral net retaining system holds the net firmly in place without the use of net clips.
- 460mm high reinforced aluminium backboard panels with red noise-absorbing carpet on all inside faces.
- Stainless steel bolts throughout.
- Weight: 290kg per set of 2 goals.
- Please note nets need to be ordered separately.
Click here to go to Harrod Installation Information.