The Harrod UK ® Portable Aluminium Premier Cricket Cage is designed for any pitch where it is impractical to have a permanent practice net. This is the ideal portable practice cage for clubs and schools as it is extremely lightweight, durable, robust and can be easily transported to and from the practice field by two adults. It is recommended that the lightweight aluminium option is securely anchored using the supplied pegs at all times.
What is included
- 6 x Uprights.
- 3 x Crossbars.
- 4 x Bottom sidebars.
- 4 x Top sidebars.
- 1 x Bottom backbar.
- 4 x Support Braces.
- 1 x Handle.
- 2 x Handle Brackets.
- 2 x Centre Brackets.
- 2 x Wheel brackets.
- 2 x Wheels.
- 1 x Net.
- 1 x Set of 'U' Peg anchors.
- All Bolts & Fixings.
- 50mm diameter x 2mm aluminium uprights and top rods.
- Diagonal supports for added stability.
- Detachable front aluminium lifting handle to prevent unauthorised play.
- Stainless steel bolts throughout.
- Two large pneumatic wheels.
- Supplied complete with 2mm thick black polypropylene netting.
- Surround and roof netting joined for easy installation.
- Complete with 'U' Peg anchors.
- 3.2m H x 3.6m W x 7.2m D.
- Weight 114kg per cage.
- Due to the Premier Portable Aluminium Cricket Cage been so lightweight we recommend it is only used on secure premises.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Portable Aluminium Premier Cricket Cage
You're making our website better ... thanks!