- Fit System - Gel-Fit.
- Gel liner custom moulds to teeth for a tight, comfortable fit.
- EVA form provides added support and protection.
- External rubber shock-absorbing frame with integrated jaw pads provides maximum impact protection for the teeth, jaw and brain.
- Breathing channel allows for easy breathing while clenched.
- Three different materials combine to provide a precise fit, maximum protection and total comfort.
- Latex free.
- Once opened, mouth guards cannot be returned.
- Not for use with braces.
- Junior - up to 10 years.
- Senior - 11 years upwards.
Customer Reviews for Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard
5 out of 5 Superb!
Great gum shield, purchased for my 11yr old son for rugby. Easy to mould and stays in really well. Have purchased Opro in the past and they have not fitted as well as this and are very bulky! A Shock Doctor convert!
5 out of 5 Gel Max Mouthguard
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Mar 2015)
Bought this mouth guard for my 8 year old son to use for rugby. The mouth guard arrived quickly and as stated by the company and was easy to mould with simple instructions included. My son had used several mouth guards in the past but this appears to be the best he's had as it stays on his teeth and is more comfortable for him to use.
5 out of 5 Fantastic purchase will buy again!!
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Dec 2014)
This was for my daughter and is one of the easiest and best fitting gum shields I have bought, really worth the money. Delighted with this buy.
4 out of 5 Best so far
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 May 2014)
Having tried two other mouthguards I have found that this is the best so far for my 10 year old rugby playing son. Happy to recommend to others!
You're making our website better ... thanks!