As used at most UK tournaments and Beach Grand Prix. The Harrod Portable Volleyball Set folds away into its carrying bag and fits into the boot of any vehicle regardless of size. Designed for club/tournament use on grass or sand.
- Large bore aluminium tube for strength and weight reduction.
- The 10m net is supplied with heavyweight fluorescent head and side bands.
- Tensioning is achieved by an adjustable built-in pull down system.
- Fluorescent banding for twilight visibility.
- Adjusts to men's and ladies' height.
- Can be completely assembled by two people in 10 minutes.
- Simply drive in four pegs, roll out the net, snap together the posts, hook up the guy ropes to support the net, the final net headline tension is achieved by pulling on the tension handle.
- The Harrod Volleyball Set Junior Conversion Kit is a pair of converters to use with the main uprights to acheive a junior volleyball height of 2.13m
- Each converter measures 495mm.
- Please note that with the Junior Conversion Kit you do not get the net, pegs, guylines or top and bottom sections of the upright etc. It is only the middle sections of the uprights to enable you to have a shorter overall height.