The Harrod UK ® Winch Type Cricket Cage is ideal for groundsmen and venues that wish to be able to fully cut, roll and maintain natural grass bed batting ends. The netting can be drawn back so access can be gained without obstruction from socketed uprights or poles and guidelines.
- Standard heights 2.7m and 3m.
- Galvanised uprights finished in powder coated green.
- Roof netting can be fitted to a maximum length of 7m.
- 76mm galvanised square straining posts.
- Winch posts fitted with ratchet and straining wire tensioning strap.
- Anchor posts.
- 600mm deep ground sockets which can be fitted with a hinged lid.
- 3mm thick headline wire and either hanging clips or split rings.
- Can be concreted directly in or used with optional socket.
- Please note nets to be ordered separately. Please search on our website for Cricket Cage Nets.
- A - Cricket Bay 3m Winch Post. Harrod UK code CRK-200.
- B - Cricket Bay 3m Anchor Post. Harrod UK code CRK-201.
- C - Cricket Bay 2.7m Winch Post. Harrod UK code CRK-203.
- D - Cricket Bay 2.7m Anchor Post. Harrod UK code CRK-204.
- E - Winch Cricket Cage Socket c/w Hinged Lid. Harrod UK code CRK-202.
- F - Winch Cricket Cage Socket only. Harrod UK code FBL-293.
- G - Straining Wire 3mm. Harrod UK code WIR-100.
- H - Polythene Rope 6mm.Harrod UK code CRK-039.
- I - Split Ring Steel 50mm. Harrod UK code SPI-310.
- K - 500mm PVC Skirting with 18mm Rope (Sold per metre). Harrod UK code CRK-304.
- L - 50mm Black Bottom Band with 20mm Rope (Sold per metre). Harrod UK code CRK-302.
- M - Winch Cricket Cage Intermediate Support Post. Harrod UK code FBL-110.
- Maximum distance between posts is 30m, ie. 7 bays wide. Maximum length achievable 7.3m.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Winch Type Cricket Cage Components
You're making our website better ... thanks!