The Multistage Fitness Test or Bleep Test is now established as the most reliable and easy to use field test for aerobic endurance.
- It is used in talent identification programmes in Australia and the UK and many club coaches use it to determine whether their fitness programmes really have been effective.
- The test comes with instructions and a table explaining the results - you don't need to be a scientist to use it.
- All you need is two markers placed 20 metres apart and your players run between one and the other while the bleep becomes progressively shorter.
- The CD version is immune to the distortions which the cassette recorder can cause over time.
- Three further tracks have also been added so that a high intensity exercise can be controlled for large groups of people.
Customer Reviews for Multistage Fitness Test CD
You're making our website better ... thanks!