- Independently tested to BS 8462:2005.
- Uprights and crossbars are manufactured from 50mm diameter x 2.6mm thick steel.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Complete with detachable steel bottom backbar.
- Side frames are manufactured from 31.8 diameter galvanised steel and designed to fold using an integral foot operated release action and complete with flip over wheels.
- The flip-over wheel is easily operated to enable goals to be wheeled away.
- Large rubber pads protect and grip floors.
- Extra heavy duty construction designed specially for use in sportshalls where goals have continual use.
- Also suitable for outdoor use.
- Zinc phosphate coating helps provide up to 3 years protection against rusting if posts are maintained properly.
- 4.88m x 1.2m (16' x 4')
- 3.66m x 1.2m (12' x 4')
- 2.44m x 1.2m (8' x 4')
- Please note nets need to be ordered separately.
Click here to go to Harrod Installation Information.
Important Safety Information
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK ® Goal Post Safety Information.
Delivery from £49.99 (ships from the UK)
You're making our website better ... thanks!