- Independently tested to BS 8462:2005.
- Manufactured from 50mm diameter x 2.6mm thick steel.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Complete with 31.8mm diameter fixed side frames and 46cm deep sockets.
- Same specification as the socketed type but with uprights and back frames which are cemented directly into the ground and no sockets.
- Zinc phosphate coating helps provide up to 3 years protection against rusting if posts are maintained properly.
- 4.88m x 1.2m (16' x 4')
- 3.66m x 1.2m (12' x 4')
- 2.44m x 1.2m (8' x 4')
Unanchored posts have caused some alarming accidents and injuries especially when being misued. To conform to European Safety Standards and FA Guidelines, anchors must be fitted to all freestanding goals irrespective of size or type.
It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of your particular site to evaluate the suitability of specific types of anchorage.
Click here to go to Harrod UK Goal Post Safety Information.
You're making our website better ... thanks!